THE WAJEEBS OF IHRAM:
1. Entering ihram before leaving miqat locations
2. To avoid prohibitions
18 Tirmizi, Hac, 14/828.
THE SUNNAHS OF IHRAM:
THE MUSTAHAB of IHRAM:
1. Performing Ghusl (purifivation bath) with the Niyah (intention) of assuming the state of Ihram.
2. To wear a skullcap
3. For your Ihram to be white, new and washed.
4. To wear a clog ( a footwear usually made of wood, raised in the base, high above, used in baths and similar wet-bottomed places) or something similar.
5. To use Miswak (The miswak is a teeth cleaning twig made from the Salvadora persica tree. A traditional and natural alternative to the modern toothbrush, it has a long, well-documented history tand is reputed for its medicinal benefits.)
6. To comb hair.
7. To cut your moustache following the Sunnah way (Sunnah is the body of traditional social and legal custom and practice of the Islamic community, based on the verbally transmitted record of the teachings, deeds and sayings, silent permissions of the Islamic prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), as well as various reports about Muhammad’s (pbuh) companions.
THE CONDITIONS FOR THE IHRAM TO BE ACCURATE